Jeanne gives a link to the blog that got her started on this journey and offered the project on her blog too.
Here are the rules: Give Away & Pass It On - Random Acts of Kindness Alert - my turn to pass this on after participating with Jeanne.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I guarantee you will not have anything like it.
- What I pick will be just for you, if five people sign up each gift will be individual.
- It’ll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it’s going to be, you don't get to hint at what you don't like.
- It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber.
- It may be a little art quilt, jewelry, something made out of clay, beads, or a random treasure. Who knows?
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange, but not grotesque.
- And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog of your own (or promote it in a way that works for you and makes it random, not just folks you already know) and make 5 things for 5 others.
Those are the rules and the reward. So what do you say, are you up the the journey?