Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tis The Season

This is my latest cuff bracelet, it is an original design created with Bead Tool 3.


I haven't actually worn it out in public yet, have been waiting for Thanksgiving to be over and start the Christmas Season.

Yes it actually has a bell for the closure, it is really fun, it jingles when you move your hand.

Don't know if I will sell it at the LBS or keep it for my self, it is an advanced pattern and I'm not sure I would ever make another one. I am not fond of mass production and that is one of the reason I have never gotten into craft fairs or even art shows. I love the challenge of creating a design, but once I have accomplished that task I lose interest in repeating the project.

I have decided to have a drawing for a free PDF copy of this original design (color chart and wordchart too) on December 23rd. If you would like to be entered leave a comment and your name will go in the hat.


1 comment:

  1. it is just PERFECT for the holiday season Sue, and fun, too!

    ReplyDelete